Sandy Springs : Amenities
Campbell-Stone in Sandy Springs offers exceptional amenities and conveniences to residents on-site, as well as within walking distance of the community.
- Studio, One- and Two-bedroom Apartments.
Apartments feature private bathrooms, kitchens and spacious living areas.
- 24-Hour Resident Service Desk
- Smoke Alarm & Emergency Communication Systems in Each Apartment
- Meal Program/Dining Room
The dining programs are unique within HUD-funded facilities, offering two meals every weekday, as well as Sunday lunch.
- All Utilities (excluding phone)
- All-Electric Appliances
- Recessed Balconies
- Walk-in Closets
- Attractive Common Areas
- Attractive Picnic Area & Patio
- Full-Service Beauty & Barber Shop
- Gift & Convenience Shop
- Laundry Rooms
On every floor
- Resident Lounges
On every floor
- Activity Room with Fitness Equipment
- Vesper Room with Multi-Denomination Services
- Shopping Trips
To grocery stores, area malls and shopping centers
- Computer Center
High-speed Internet and email access.
Monthly training provided by Surfin' Seniors. More than 60 residents have completed the training and many help others in the computer center.
- Chaplain Ministries
Church services, small group studies, Bible study, caring bereavement support.
On-site Chaplain is trained in pastoral counseling and gerontology. Open to all faiths/beliefs.
- Rental Assistance Programs
Qualified residents may receive federal housing assistance.