Buckhead : Amenities
Campbell-Stone Buckhead offers exceptional amenities and conveniences to residents on-site, as well as within walking distance.
- Updated Studio, One- and Two- Bedroom Apartments.
Apartments feature private bathrooms, kitchens and spacious living areas.
- 24-Hour Resident Service Desk
- Meal Program/Dining Room
The dining programs are unique within HUD-funded facilities, offering two meals every weekday, as well as Sunday lunch.
- All Utilities (excluding phone)
- All-Electric Appliances
- Attractive Common Areas
- Attractive Picnic Area & Patio
- Full-Service Beauty & Barber Shop
- Gift & Convenience Shop
- On-Site Banking
- Thrift Shop
Managed and operated by residents with proceeds benefiting resident programs.
- Vesper Room with Multi-Denomination Services
- Fitness Center
- Walking distance to Grocery Store, Bookstore, Shops and Restaurants
- Two Convenient MARTA stops
- Resident Gardening Areas
15 flower and vegetable garden spots are available for residents with green thumbs.
- Computer Center
High-speed Internet and email access.
Monthly training provided by Surfin' Seniors. More than 60 residents have completed the training and many help others in the computer center.
- Chaplain Ministries
Church services, small group studies, Bible study, caring bereavement support.
On-site Chaplain is trained in pastoral counseling and gerontology. Open to all faiths/beliefs.
- Active Residents Council
The Campbell-Stone Residents Council is a valuable tool ensuring our residents wants and needs are heard. The Council is comprised of an elected board of residents with representatives from every floor.
- Rental Assistance Programs
Qualified residents may receive federal housing assistance.